Spotify is the streaming music service that has the largest number of users worldwide. This service offers interesting options such as being able to add your own music to Spotify and also, listen to it without having to spend in your Data Plan.
If you do not know how not to spend data, do not worry, because this time we tell you how it is possible to listen to music from Spotify without using data. The first requirement is to have a premium account, otherwise you will not be able to do so. Once this is done, you will have to do the following:
- You must choose the playlist you want to listen to when you are not at home or at work.
- Then, click on the option Available offline.
- Once this is done, you will have to wait for the songs to be downloaded into our local memory. When all the songs have been downloaded completely, a green arrow will appear next to the playlist when it is available.
- Now, you must activate the offline mode, for this you will have to go to Spotify> Offline Mode. Ready, even if you do not have an internet connection you can listen to your music.
Spotify apk allows you to synchronize a maximum of 3,333 songs per device and keep them offline for a period of 30 days. The process in other platforms is the same, you just have to take into account that the more songs you want to listen to without data, the longer the waiting time and the amount of memory spent on your device.
We are interested in your opinion:
– Did you know this option to listen to music offline?
– How many songs do you add to your playlist offline?
– Did you know that this on your phone also takes up space?